Coops here

A good place to make your first post.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Coops
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Coops here

Postby Coops » Wed Aug 05, 2015 4:43 pm

I'm Coops and live in Warrenton. Played Blood Bowl back in the mid 90's in Australia. Just got back from parents house in Oz and managed to stuff my BB game, an Orc and High Elf team into my suitcase. Still have Dark Elf, Wood Elf and Skaven teams boxed up on the other side of the world. Haven't made it out to any tournaments as I just discovered this group.

Gaixo

Re: Coops here

Postby Gaixo » Wed Aug 05, 2015 6:27 pm

Welcome, Coops.

There was a tournament in Ashburn last week; it's a shame you couldn't have made that one. Hopefully we'll get to meet you in the near future.
ABBL Commissioner, NAF Tournament Director

Coops

Re: Coops here

Postby Coops » Wed Aug 05, 2015 7:07 pm

Yeah I saw there was one last week, but couldn't make it. I gotta brush up on my rules and get around to putting a team together. Hopefully can make it to the next one.

Return to “Introductions”