The one, The Only, The Real Mohgreen!

A good place to make your first post.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Mohgreen
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

The one, The Only, The Real Mohgreen!

Postby Mohgreen » Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:33 pm

Greetings! I am Mohgreen!
Some know you as my Alter Ego, Mike "The Extra-Ordinary" Clancy

I'm usually the guy who loses in the first round of league play-offs, and I'm the Champion of The Inglorious Middle in Tournament rankings.

Favorite Team:
Neromantic! What can I say, I just LOVE Necromantic Werewolves.

Whats your Next Team:
I had been planning Skaven for the last year or more, but Norse has gained my attention in the last few weeks, and with a Middle of the Road result with my first time playing them at the DUBBL tounrnament last weekend, I anticipate a Bright Future for my 7's team and subsequent ABBL league play.

Best Blood Bowl moment:
2nd place at the 2015 Bacon Bowl, I know there have been some sweet moments other than that, but thats the first thing I can think of.

Worst Blood Bowl moment:
Being Pitch cleared by turn 6? with Wood Elves in a Tournament.

Painted Teams! DIY or Pay someone?
I've never been in a position before to pay someone else till recently, but I've been a C-Grade painter at best my whole life.
I'm looking forward to having a friend paint my next team though.

Favorite Blood Bowl related Mini?
I'd say its the Wardancers from Greebo/Rolljordan miniatures.

Whats the skill you always want to take on a player, but it's never the right time..
Pass Block! I love the idea of the skill, but between the poor chances of interception with the teams I play usually, its never the right time.. But one day! One Day! I shall have it!

Gaixo

Re: The one, The Only, The Real Mohgreen!

Postby Gaixo » Wed Aug 05, 2015 6:29 pm

If you're set on taking pass block, you need to work slann into your rotation. :slann:

(I knew I installed that slann gif for something.)
ABBL Commissioner, NAF Tournament Director

TheSinisterUrge

Re: The one, The Only, The Real Mohgreen!

Postby TheSinisterUrge » Sat Aug 08, 2015 2:04 am

Return to “Introductions”