Urkel

A good place to make your first post.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Gobdomino
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Urkel

Postby Gobdomino » Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:13 am

Now this is story all about how, my life got flipped turned upside down and I'd like to take a minute just sit get stunned, I'll tell you how I became the Prince of Richmond.

In Chesterfield County where I was trained and raised, in the stadium was where I spent most of my days, chillin' out maxin' and relaxin' all cool and playing some Blood Bowl outside of the school when a couple of Chaos, who were up to no good, started making trouble in my neighborhood, I got in one little brawl and my coach got stunned and said "I'm moving you to Jeremiah and Vag in Richmond."

Gaixo

Re: Urkel

Postby Gaixo » Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:15 am

Figured this deserved a thread of its own. Hope I got the pop culture reference right!
ABBL Commissioner, NAF Tournament Director

Return to “Introductions”